Prague or otherwise known as Praha is the capital city of Czech Republic. The country is bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the north. The city is home to gothic buildings and architectures attracting more than 4 million international tourists each year. Wondering what you could do in this beautiful city? Well, worry no more for I am going to list things that might interest you.
1. Stroll on the Charles bridge.
2. Visit the palace
3. Admire the elegance of the Cathedral
4. Vandalize on the John Lennon Wall
5. Take a #selfie using the Astronomical clock as the background
6. Climb the Petrin Hill
7. Appreciate the brilliant architecture of the Dancing House
8. Shop for souvenirs